AESDirect Software Vendor Partner Program
[Developers Center Home]
Add Value to your Export Documentation Software and help your Clients by completing the AESDirect Software Certification Program and becoming an AESDirect Certified Software Vendor.
In addition to making it easy for USPPIs and freight forwarders to enter their EEI interactively, AESDirect also allows it's filing company's to prepare a batch of EEI locally and to upload these to AESDirect for processing. Any AESDirect filing company wishing to take advantage of this feature must first have their in-house system (the system that is preparing the EDI file) certified by AESDirect. This certification process will include consultation by Census staff to make sure that mandatory edits are built into their software. In addition, they will be required to submit batches of test EEI data before the EDI Upload feature is added to their AESDirect production account.
AESDirect allows a software vendor to make EDI Upload certification easier for their clients by certifying your Export Documentation Software with AESDirect. Your software can be certified with AESDirect by demonstrating the ability to consistently provide accurate and complete batch data to AESDirect. Once you do this, your software package will be recognized as AESDirect Certified.
Once your software is AESDirect Certified your clients will be able to apply and be authorized for EDI upload with no additional certification and testing, other than confirmation by you that their specific installation of your software is AESDirect Certified!
How to become an AESDirect Certified Software Vendor.
- Fill out and submit the AESDirect Software Vendor Application.
- Once this has been done you will be issued with an AESDirect Software Vendor Test Account.
- Complete the certification process. An AESDirect technical representative will work you and your technical staff to complete this testing.
- A Census AES client representative will be assigned to review and confirm the result of the certification process.
When you have successfully completed the certification process, AESDirect will recognize your software package and company as AESDirect Certified:
- Your Company Information will be added to the AESDirect Certified Vendor List displayed on the AESDirect WWW site.